Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Thank You

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope you all are having a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend.  While you are spending some relaxing time with friends and family, I do hope you will take a moment to remember those who have served, are currently serving, and those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for this country; the ones who paid the check when "the balance was due."  These men and women wrote the check that allows me to do what I love and to be able to spend time with my family.

Today I wanted to share a card that I made to thank a soldier rather than make one that is a sympathy card. 


Check out my blog HERE to get the details and see the full CAS card made with this MFT cutie!  Thanks so much for stopping in!



Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis